Have you been LAID OFF? We are supporting the victims of the "Lay Off" during the Pandemic & Economic Recession
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of urgentresume.com’s Website, located at https://urgentresume.com/.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use urgentresume.com if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, urgentresume.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on urgentresume.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from urgentresume.com for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from urgentresume.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from urgentresume.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from urgentresume.com
- Redistribute content from urgentresume.com
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. urgentresume.com does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of urgentresume.com,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, urgentresume.com shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
urgentresume.com reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions
You warrant and represent that:
You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant urgentresume.com a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking To Our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
- News organizations;
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of urgentresume.com; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.:
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an email to urgentresume.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of urgentresume.com’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Web Pages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Refund and Return Policy:
At our resume writing service, we take pride in providing high-quality, personalized services to our customers. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, so we offer a refund and return policy under certain circumstances.
- Rush Services: Refund is not possible for any rush services. This includes any order that needs to be completed within 24 hours or less.
- Revisions and Changes: Refund is not possible without first giving us a chance to make revisions and changes to your resume and cover letter. We will work with you until you are completely satisfied with the final product.
- Editable Word Files: Refund is not possible if we have provided you with editable word files of your resume or cover letter. Once we have provided you with these files, we can no longer guarantee the security or accuracy of the documents.
- Out of Contact: Refund is not possible if we are unable to contact you via phone or email. We need to be able to communicate with you in order to make revisions and complete your order.
- One Week Policy: Refund is not possible after one week of delivery of services. If you do not contact us within one week of receiving your resume and cover letter, we will assume that you are satisfied with the final product.